We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website.
We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
What data we gather
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to client enquiries
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records.
- To improve the products and services we provide.
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry.
- To further develop the website in response to visitor preferences.
- To send you promotional information about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
- To recognise when you return to our website. We may show you relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
Controlling information about you
We will only disclose personal information to other companies within our group, government bodies, law enforcement agencies, successors in title to our business and to other persons in response to a court order. We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to other third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to. Any personal information we hold about you is stored in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We may use the information we collect to contact you by post, telephone and/or electronic means. We will not use your personal data for marketing purposes unless you specifically allow us to by clicking the relevant check box when entering your information on our website. We will not share your personal data with any third parties. If you would prefer to no longer receive marketing-related messages from us you may opt-out of receiving messages from by e-mailing us at email@example.com. We will endeavour to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable. Please keep in mind that if you opt-out of receiving promotional messages from this website, we will continue to send you transactional messages about specific orders and important order-related information.
Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites. Please note that we have no control of websites outside the https://jakspartypower.com domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy. Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.